Friday, June 15, 2012

The days until departure are dwindling down. I think I am ready. Sarah has been my inspiration. When she set off fearlessly for the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont last fall and set the bar high, for how to live life to the fullest in our recently emptied nest I felt compelled to follow suit, or be left behind. And now that Sarah has been accepted in the UMass Masters program to go back to school and teach, I have real a real motivation for this cross country adventure.


Thank you Sarah !!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for those kind words Sweetheart.
    Now you have raised the bar even higher!
    Have fun.
    And give my love to Lori.
    XX
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan, I hope you have a wonderful ride across America. You and Sarah are both blazing a trail of adventure that is an impossible act to follow. P.S. In The Woods=Jane T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad!! I love this post!! I am so proud of you and I can't wait to keep reading

    Love hannah

    ReplyDelete