Monday, June 11, 2012



Okay ....I have received all of the feedback about not posting anything on the blog. Well it is not easy for an old guy who is not particularly comfortable with new technology to dive into something new, like this blog. It is kind of scarey, but here goes!!!!

I am nervous ... about the blog and the ride and leaving home for 7 weeks. Not nervous about the physical challenge of the ride because as you can see in the photo, I made it up to the top of Mt. Graylock on Sunday, 72 miles round trip with my friend and inspiration Steve Yarmo!!!!! But nervous and anxious about all that I have to do to get ready before leaving my tranquil life as I know it here in Stockbridge, leaving Sarah my love and support and living with with a new and unknown roommate and 30 to 40 strangers for 7 weeks..

........not to mention apprehensive in anticipation of the big bash ..... party ....... wine tasting ......farewell to everyone I know that will take place here on Wednesday night.

But more than nervous, I am excited for the adventure that lies ahead.

Stay tuned for the next posting on the BIG FAREWELL BASH !!!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Let us know about the new roomie!

    XX
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there for the bon voyage party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, Big Al! I think you've got the hang of this!

    ReplyDelete