Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today I had the best day yet, I have finally found my place and hit my stride. I rode the 87 miles today to Pocadillo Idaho with about a 5 person group. There wasn't much climbing although somehow we are now up to about 4,000 FT elevation. We rode at a comfortably brisk but not a killer pace. We started at 6:30 AM with very cool temperaatures and fortunately finished by 12:30 when the temperatures were getting up over 90. But it is very dry and while riding there is always the wind in your face to cool you down.

2 comments:

  1. Bobby and I are watching the finals of the Euro Soccer Tournament - Spain vs Italy.
    So far it's a great game - I love watching a good soccer match.
    The Spanish just scored!!! A beautiful head shot score.
    Tari and Chris send you their best wishes for your trip - you are Chris's inspiration. He goes in for his double hip surgery in late July.

    Ride well and stay safe.
    XX Moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan we had a beautiful Berkshire weekend here---gorgeous. Dinner with Sarah and Bobby tonight was spectacular---Bobby is manning the grill in your absence and we had a delicious steak! I'll miss you here on the fourth of July but know that you will be logging the miles and doing what you love---riding that bicycle.

    ReplyDelete