Wednesday, February 12, 2020

2 Days at the Campismo

This was such a beautiful spot and I made some great friends so it wasn’t hard for them to convince me to stay for a second night. 







The road to el Campisimo and my own private room. It was a challenge for the very friendly staff but not much bother for me, that there was no electricity. Not terribly unusual in Cuba. Nonetheless they served up a nice dinner and with a near full moon a beautiful evening. 




My 2nd day I rested and swap and rested in a cool clear mountain stream where it formed small pond where it entered the sea. 







Tomorrow I will ride to Pilon a larger town where I hope to have internet to make contact as it has been 3 or 4 days since I last had any service. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog and the photos Alan. It looks like you are having good weather and a good trip. Thanks for the updates. Jane

    ReplyDelete