Friday, February 21, 2020

Ride to Cienfuegos


It was hard to leave the great casa that I stayed at in Trinidad





where it was nice and cool in the evening up on the roof



For dinner on the veranda there we had Lobster the size of those in Maine and just as tasty. 

The Wednesday look ride to Cienfuegos was beautiful but again VERY HOT after noon. 





A few nice beaches along the way.......
And local industry in need of an EV Systems sales call. 



I arrived Cienfuegos at about 1:00 and barely survived the midday heat with 2 ice cold glasses of pineapple juice. 

I collapsed at the house of a great family had a shower and a nap before refreshed I toured the town 




My first mandatory sunset photo



I had dinner with a great family ....... 



Who convinced me to stay another day in Cienfuegos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment