Friday, February 14, 2020

Cuba is amazing and wonderful

So much to say so little time......

Posting only photos today since Pilon to Media Luna to Manzanillo. Filled with lots of history and great people.





















I have hit a bit of a rhythm and am comfortable and happy. The food has been plentiful, tasty and agreeable to my system. 

But I’m surprised how hot it is. So I try to get up and out with food and water before 7, no later than 8. I ride until it gets too hot, never later than 2 alway looking for somewhere to swim. A lesson I learned from my good sailing friend Paul..... get the boat in port early.

I have always had a Casa Particular booked at a comfortable distance ......30 to 50 miles. I arrive between 1 and 3 wash up and take a siesta. Then I hang out at la Plaza where there is often live music. Valentines Day is big here. Lots of pretty girls and mucho affection de los chicos. PDA es normal. For all of the little ones there are games and a big “bouncy bounce “. No bicycles on the big plaza but roller skates and skateboards. Lots of people out. 

There are many dinner tables set out for los amores. But I’m heading back to mi casa for my comida. 

Hasta manana

No comments:

Post a Comment