Saturday, February 8, 2020

Cuba update from Santiago de Cuba

Hola desde Santiago. Me gusto Cuba mucho. It is a beautiful and unique country full of the friendliest warmest people imaginable. Also one of the poorest in terms of material things. 

So far  in 4 days I have seen only the 2 largest cities with a long tortuous overnight bus ride in between. It has been a very steep learning curve that I am barely able to keep up with. I have successfully transported my bicycle but haven’t yet ridden much at all since my time has so far been in Habana and now Santiago. 

I will start to ride tomorrow and I am sure there is much more to learn. For now all is well having stayed with families in 2 Casa Particulars. 







The streets and plazas is where life is where the people live and music is everywhere.


Lots of people but very few cars. Me gusto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment