Saturday, February 29, 2020

Good to be home

Nice to be home...... to breath cold, clean fresh air..... and to not be constantly in a state of perspiration. I welcomed my cold crisp ride down to the coffee shop this morning to catch up with my friends. 



Home ........


The lake was iced over and my water bottle froze 



But with no snow and dry clear roads there is nowhere else I would rather ride. 


And a mans 2 best friends seemed relaxed and happy if not excited for me to be home 



In closing ......

I wrote this blog and posted the pictures mostly for myself so I could remember some of what the trip meant as it happened. Also to keep updated family and friends who worried and advised if not begged me not to go. That’s you Shirley and Pru. 

I want to thank Kasha without whose help in early planning I never would have made the trip and to Hannah for helping sort out the details on the blog and much more....



..... and to Bob who gave me everything I need to read and got me to the airport on time. 

And thanks to Sarah for understanding my need for adventure and for motivating me by you following your own dreams in Costa Rica. I can’t wait to see you soon and see what the beaches of the Pacific have inspired you to create. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment